There tend to be two types of client engagement:
The first where the client knows what they want to achieve but is unclear how to achieve it. The second is where the client knows what they want done and is looking for an experienced pair of hands to execute on a plan.
1. The Brief
- Insurance pricing & MI systems
- Data – what to use and how, what to capture and best-practice reporting
- Pricing models and analytical techniques, update and deployment processes
- Underwriting – underwriting rules, distribution channels, different capacity models
- People – pricing, underwriting and data job specifications, organisational design, objective setting, performance management, recruitment, mentoring and interim leadership
2. The Proposal
3. The Engagement
- Exploratory business analysis: meet and greet of key personnel, review existing data & MI vs defined business problem.
- A written report: summarising findings, gap analysis and suggested next steps.
- Actions: for each suggested next step, indicate who could action these (may be in-house personnel, further consultancy with Angelica Solutions, an alternative provider or a combination thereof) and where possible give indicative costs of any resources required.
Detailed Review or High Level Plan
It may be useful to consider some initial qualification questions to help establish what type of engagement may be possible.
1. Data availability:
2. Systems capability:
Wherever you are in your business journey, if you need strategic data, analytics or insurance expertise then get in touch to discuss how Angelica Solutions may be able to help.
Let us help you today
Get in touch
Company name: ANGELICA SOLUTIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Company number: 11905926
Incorporated: 26th March 2019